Fees for club membership are listed below. These are due annually in April. If you join at another time please see the fee schedule for pro-rata rates. Other association fees are applicable, currently in the region of £50, and are paid annually through the club.
|Adult + Junior||£135|
|Family (2 Adults, 2 Juniors)||£215|
|Non Shooting Member||£1|
- Club Constitution
- Members’ Handbook
- 2021/2022 Fee Schedule
- Employer’s Liability Insurance Certificate
- Archery GB Membership
- Junior Gents
- Junior Ladies
- Junior Gents
- Junior Ladies
These can be found on the CAA Website. If you have set a county record please let the club records officer know.
City of Cambridge bowmen welcomes new members with experience. If you would like to join us the first step is to email the Club Captain, who will arrange for you to visit the club and answer any questions. If you are returning to archery after a break we may ask to see you shoot and make certain that you are familiar with the rules of shooting.
Please do not just turn up at the club. Make contact before visiting so that we can make sure someone is on hand who can help you.
Our club applies the Archery GB Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults Policy. A copy of this policy and the appropriate guidelines is available on the link below and on request.
Our club has appointed a Club Safeguarding Officer (Anke Hannemann). If you have a query or concern about a safeguarding issue, please contact the Club Safeguarding Officer.
The club currently has several qualified coaches available that are able to provide coaching sessions, throughout the year, free to all members. Please speak to the committee or coaches to find out more.
If you are interested in one to one coaching or becoming a coach then please contact our coaching team.
The City of Cambridge Bowmen (CCB) uses the information that it collects from or about club members as described below.
- CCB will hold and use the information that it obtains from or about you for the following purposes: processing your applications to Archery GB, Cambridgeshire Archery Association (CAA) and Southern Counties Archery Society (SCAS); administering CCB and maintaining club membership records; responding to any enquiries you make; administering any events in which you participate and dealing with any incidents involving you; creating anonymous aggregated information such as club shooting records.
- CCB will share the information that you supply on your membership application and renewal forms with Archery GB, CAA and SCAS in connection with your applications for membership or to renew membership of those bodies. CCB will not share your data with any other third parties unless required to do so by law.
- All data is held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1988. This information is only accessible to the CCB Committee.
- You have a right to request a copy of the information that CCB holds about you. You can obtain copies of your personal information free of charge by emailing the Club Secretary. CCB wants to make sure that members’ information is up to date: you can ask CCB to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or to request we delete your data. Requests should be sent to the secretary.
- Users under 18: If you are under 18 and would like to get involved, please ensure that you have consent from a parent or guardian before giving us your personal information.